Tick & Flea Control Services In Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit & Nearby Areas
1.888.LawnTec is invested in making sure your property is safe from everything, including the tiny dangerous pests we tend to forget about. We make it a breeze to ensure that the people and pets in your life are as protected as possible from the diseases brought about by blood-feeding ticks, parasitic fleas, mosquitoes, gnats, and other insect pests.
The (CDC) US Center for Disease Control recommends spraying your yard for ticks to prevent Lyme and other dangerous diseases.
Stop ticks and other pests with 1.888. Lawntec's proven program!
We provide a Tick & Flea Control Program that is equipped with 4 liquid applications applied at the most effective times of the year. Treatments made by us are the most innovative in the field, they are low-toxic and extremely effective.
- Our tick spray is proven & tested to be the most effective and works better than mosquito & tick mist spraying services.
- While other companies only spray the perimeter or only the plants. We will be spraying your entire property including lawn areas.
- Our trained technicians will not spray plants in bloom to help protect beneficial insects, endangered pollinating bees and butterflies.
- Spraying correctly reduces the risk of contracting a tick from your yard by up to 99%.
- This service also helps reduce mosquitoes, gnats, and other insects pests.
- Free inspection and preventative recommendations.
- Check out our unbeatable Special Offers & 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee!
What you need to know about ticks.
A rise in Lyme disease is a major concern in Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit and surrounding New Jersey areas. NJ is one of the highest infected regions in the United States. Our job at 1.888.LawnTec is to help you prevent your friends, family, and pets from contracting Lyme and tick-related diseases.
Some need to know facts about Lyme disease:
- Diseases caused by ticks, fleas, and mosquitos have tripled in the United States within the last 15 years according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The troubling study indicates that cases of vector-borne diseases such as Lyme, anaplasmosis and viral encephalitic jumped from 27,388 on 2004 to 96,075 in 2016.
- Lyme disease is often referred to as "the great imitator" due to symptoms starting with a rash and otherwise seeming "flu-like". Symptoms can increase to include: double vision, abnormal sensitivity to light, dizziness, chronic arthritis, meningitis, hearing loss, memory loss, and loss of muscle coordination.
- People treated early on with antibiotics usually recover but if not detected early serious ongoing complications can arise.
- Lyme disease transmission is at its height between May and September when peak tick population is equal to peak outdoor activity in people.
- Deer ticks can most commonly be found in wooded areas with heavy undergrowth, as well as residential landscapes and even the most meticulous lawns.
Schedule your free tick and flea control analysis and estimate today! If you're located in any of our service areas, call us today at (888) 529-6832